Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Fluff Dip

Today's breakfast treat was pumpkin fluff dip. At first I thought it might be a little too dessert like to serve the kids for breakfast. Once I thought about it though I decided it was probably better for them than most breakfast cereals anyway. I served it with sliced apples and graham crackers to dip. This stuff is wonderful.

INGREDIENTS:
1 - 16oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 - 4oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 - 15oz can pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

DIRECTIONS:
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with fruit or crackers.

Things were hectic this morning so I didn't get a chance to take a photo. I thought there would be some left and I could get a good shot after the kids had left for school. I was wrong. They gobbled it all up. I do think they are getting a bit tired of pumpkin though. I am going to have to find an alternative Halloween/fall themed breakfast for the next two days.

No comments: